Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Celine.

I saw her. In real life. And she is awesome.

I'm not kidding. I mean, the woman hits the notes impeccably. And what's even better, when she does it, she's so thrilled it's like the first time she's ever nailed the thing. Amazing!

I'd like to note a few important points:

1. She opened with "I Drove All Night" and closed with....you got it, "My Heart Will Go On." All of a sudden I was back in 8th grade again...

2. Went with mom and sis....Celine was made for a family fem event, am I right?

3. The woman strutted her stuff like hitting 40 ain't no thang. Love it.

4. It's possible that my favorite part were the three lovely men sitting in the front row, listed in order of colored t-shirt: dusty blue, neon pink, and bright green. Dusty blue loved to do an open handed palm pump towards Celine, all three enjoyed a frequent sway and bounce, and neon pink's mouth may have never closed when he touched her as she walked by. Bff's. Priceless.

That is all.
P.s. this blog is dedicated to Darja.

2 comments:

Darja said...

holler!! i just learned so much about celine dion. and you.

Samantha said...

I about died laughing reading the play by play of the guys in the front.